There are so many reasons to visit Park City during the Holidays, especially since it it filled with is holiday cheer this time of year, and nobody does hospitality quite like Park City. From Turkey Day skiing at Park City Mountain to the official holiday lighting of Main Street, here are our recommendations for a Thanksgiving weekend in the mountains.
- Both Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons Village will be open for skiing (weather permitting) over the Thanksgiving weekend, with opening day scheduled for November 22nd at this time. We’re hoping for early snow and creating some of their own, so you’re guaranteed pristine slopes and thinner crowds.
- Join us November 30th for the Main St. Electrical Parade. There’s nothing more magical than Park City’s Main Street all decked out in lights with snow flakes gently falling. We can’t promise what will happen with the weather, of course, but we’re sure you’ll love the Winter Electric Parade with its dazzling lit up vehicles.
- Thanksgiving is all about good food, and dining out just doesn’t get any better than Park City. Leave the turkey baster at home and head to one of Park City’s restaurants for a full Thanksgiving dinner or buffet among the company of your friends and family. Be sure to visit the Park City Restaurants website for details on dining in Park City. GOBBLE UP PARK CITY’S THANKSGIVING SPECIALS
- Shop till you drop. Historic Main Street is lined with quaint shops and galleries. And if you’re in the mood for a brand-name bargain, stop by Park City’s popular Tanger Outlet Center.
- If you want a traditional experience, enjoy a Thanksgiving feast complete with a Clydesdale drawn sleigh ride. The Rocky Mountain Sleigh Company offers a package where you and your group can enjoy that sleigh ride, along with a lovely Thanksgiving dinner.
- For a truly unique experience, visit the Olympic training ground for athletes from around the world. Olympic Park has many events that visitors can participate in, including a real bobsled ride and an intense zip line, plus the popular free Ski Museum and Tours.
- Thanksgiving is a family holiday, but that doesn’t mean you have to spend the entire time with the kids. Park City has a robust, eclectic nightlife that’s hopping all year round. Main Street is packed with live music and local brews, so go check it out!
- See first-hand the world renowned collection of local art featured in Park City Galleries by attending the Main Street Gallery Stroll. It will be hosted on the 29th of November, so everyone in town for Thanksgiving can enjoy it along with the locals.
Celebrate Thanksgiving in Park City with friends and family and come share the holiday cheer in Park City.
Apex Park City
From high above the newly invigorated Canyons Village at Park City, Apex Residences presents a new brand of modern sophistication and a lifestyle to be cherished for generations to come. Your mountain retreat awaits. Check out our various exquisite ski-in, ski-out residences and call 435.429.APEX to schedule a private tour today! Just 7 or 63 Residences still available.